The primary role of our Administrative Team is to manage various systems/projects and provide extensive back office support for our very high volume real estate team. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to move seamlessly through all required functions – from entry level/repetitive tasks to the complete planning and execution of an entire marketing plan/campaign.
You should be deeply committed to supporting our team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing your own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, you will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Do you strive for excellence? Do you find yourself making things better at every job you go to? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have some fun?
You will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling reason to succeed. You will also be sufficiently detail oriented to quality and aesthetics.
We don’t just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best.
KEY SKILLS: Do all of the following describe you?
- Builder –Ability and desire to design, build and implement perfect systems (software, checklists, templates, operations manual with systems and standards, etc.) to automate our business, increase productivity and streamline processes. We will cast the vision, you will build it.
- Accuracy –Desire to produce high quality, accurate results while ensuring consistency in everything we do so each client, vendor and business associate gets the same fabulous experience every time.
- Urgency –Desire to get things done right now and exhibit leadership skills; understanding the importance of high level decision making and working with a sense of urgency, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Delegator –Ability to hire, train, consult and hold accountable additional team members to leverage your time.
- Brain Power –Having a spectacular memory and knowing everything about our business (production, transactions, systems, etc) in your head at all times.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative Tasks –
- Perform a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President and CEO including: managing calendar of appointments, arranging travel itineraries, personal assistant functions, preparing documents/legal contracts, etc.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems, processes, and standards for our team.
- Research and evaluate systems used to ensure we are operating at the highest level of efficiency.
Client/Vendor Relations –
- Deliver legendary customer service to our clients, vendors and business associates.
- Set a standard for timely customer service and hold team accountable for delivering.
Database Management –
- Build and maintain the team’s database of clients, vendors and business associates.
- Develop and implement marketing plan to “touch” our database regularly.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all client and team events including negotiating contracts and securing sponsorships.
- Plan and execute social media and web campaigns to increase online brand and presence.
- Quick thinker, mover and do-er
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great ability to focus while managing and large workload with multiple deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative/Operations experience, HIGHLY preferred to be in Real Estate or a related field (mortgage, title, etc)
- AZ Real Estate license preferred, or willing and able to obtain
Full time, salaried position with bonus potential. Compensation DOE.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining Lux Home Group at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix, please complete these instructions:
- Complete the following form.
- Click this link to take a DISC assessment. DISC ASSESSMENT
- We will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
**Upon filling out this form, don’t forget to Click on this link for instructions on how to take the DISC assessment.**