Instructions to take the Assessment
Completing the assessment report is very easy. All you need to do is:
- Put about 20 to 25 minutes aside to read the instructions and answer the questions.
- Follow the easy to use instructions below to get to the survey web site.
- When on the site, follow the easy to use instructions to complete the assessment.
- Contact whoever asked you to take the assessment to let them know you finished answering the questions. The report is emailed directly to the account holder.
To Complete the Assessment:
- Go to The Abelson Group web site main page: www.TheAbelsonGroup.com.
- On the left side of the Home Page, click on the icon, “Take an Assessment”.
- After you read the Assessment Instructions, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “I Agree”.
- When you are asked for your “Response Link,” type in 255036CKQ then click “Start.” Feel free to change the “Response Language,” in the upper right hand corner. There are over 40 different languages to choose from. The generated report will be in English.
- Read the Welcome page and then click the “Next” button.
- Click on the assessment you have been asked to complete below.
- Only complete ONE assessment – __TTI Talent Insights – Behaviors & Motivators Management/Staff Version__ TTI Talent Insights – Behaviors & Motivators Sales Version
- To begin, click on “Complete Now” next to the assessment. Complete your personal information and check the box that you have read and understand the agreement. Click “Next”.
- Read the assessment instructions and click “Next” to begin assessment. Answer the questions and click “Next” at the bottom of each screen.
- After you have completed the assessment click “Save” and “Exit”.
A report will be sent to the account holder after you complete the assessment.