PAY RENT ONLINE
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online?
It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps…
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Please submit all maintenance requests online. This streamlines the maintenance process
Listed below are some common maintenance issues and some helpful tips. Before submitting your request, please read the below helpful maintenance tips to avoid taking time off from work to schedule a repairman and to potentially avoid unnecessary bills to your account.
GARBAGE DISPOSAL SYSTEM
Try to reset the switch. It’s usually a little red button underneath or on the side of the garbage disposal.
Check for a blockage in the sink or blades. MAKE SURE THAT YOU TURN IT OFF & UN-PLUGGED before putting your hands down the sink to check.
ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS – ELECTRICAL PLUGS AND SWITCHES
- Sometimes the electrical breaker outside may “trip” Check the Breaker Panel to see if any of the breakers are flipped off. If so, then flip them back on and see if that works.
- Make sure that the light bulbs are replaced.
- Check the GFCI’s (these are usually located in the bathrooms, kitchen, and garage. One or more of them may be “tripped” and just needs reset.) Just push the reset button and re-test the switch or plug again.
- Contact the SRP or APS to see if there is a power outage in the area.
- Make sure that you have arranged for electric services to be turned on through APS, or SRP.
HOT WATER HEATER PROBLEM
- Electric Hot Water Heaters are a little different gas hot water heaters. If it is an Electric Hot Water Heater – check to see if the fuse in the electrical box and make sure the fuse is ON. Also, check the valve on the water heater to make sure that it is also ON. If one, or both of these are OFF, then the water heater won’t work.
- Gas Hot Water Heaters are different than Electric. If it is a Gas Hot Water Heater – look to see if the pilot light has burned out. You may need to contact South West Gas so they can send someone out to turn on your Gas and light the pilot light.
- Often times, the connections on the burners need to just be adjusted.
- Check the connections at each element to make sure that they are not disconnected, loose or corroded. If so, remove the element, clean the ends as best as possible and plug it back in again to fix the issue.
- Check to make sure that there isn’t anything visible blocking the drain.
- Try a common household solution such as Draino or Liquid Plumber.
- Remove old food from the kitchen garbage disposal and pour hot water down the drain.
- Make sure the washer is plugged in.
- Make sure that the lid is closed all the way on the washer.
- Make sure that the washer isn’t too overloaded or out of balance. If so, then take out some of the clothing and re-arrange it through out the base of the machine to make sure its even and then try to re-start the cycle.
THE DRYER IS NOT WORKING
- Make sure that the filter is cleaned off and that the lint is removed. If not, the dryer won’t be able to properly dry clothes. If that doesn’t repair the issue then the actual vent could be plugged up and or there is a more serious issue with the dryer.
RENT A HOME
If you are looking for a home for rent in Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe and Scottsdale, AZ, start with Lux Property Management at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix. We manage some of the most desirable rental properties in the valley. We are committed to ensuring our tenants are taken care of and proud of the place they call home.
We pride ourselves on our responsive services. We are attentive to routine requests and are available 24/7 in property emergencies. We encourage our residents to sign up for our Tenant Portal where they can submit routine requests online. Residents can also schedule, submit and track rent payments securely online.
If you or someone you know is looking for a home or apartment to rent, contact Lux Property Management. Let us help you find your next home!