Top producing Real Estate Team in search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is I want it done perfectly and RIGHT NOW, you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling reason to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail oriented to quality and aesthetics.
We don’t just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best.
Somebody who proves to be TALENTED will have TONS of potential for HUGE opportunity!!!
- To provide the best service ever (100% +1%) to our buyer and seller clients, vendors and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
- Answer phones, as needed.
- Process all new Listings from beginning to end:
- Input new listings into ARMLS
- Order professional photography, videography, sign and lockbox installation
- Pull floor plans, room dimensions and prepare marketing collateral for new listing
- Weekly calls to Sellers to provide constant communication and updates
- Marketing of Listing:
- Reverse Prospecting on ARMLS
- Social Media Ads
- Craigs List Posting
- Preparation of Open House Materials/Marketing Collateral
- Schedule Showings/Set up ShowingTime
- Requesting Showing Feedback from Agents and using scripts to turn their no into a yes
- Write Thank You Letters
- Negotiate offers received on listings (this will be a learned task)
- Process all new Contracts from beginning to end:
- Coordinate Delivery of Contract and Earnest Money to Title, Lender, Cross Sale Agent
- Order Inspection(s) and Appraisal and coordinate appointment time(s) with all parties involved.
- Negotiate BINSR with Buyer, Seller and Cross Sale Agent
- Coordinate loan process to ensure timely closing
- Order closing gift for client
- Request reviews from clients and ensure they are RECEIVED
- Schedule and coordinate final walk through with all parties involved
- Weekly calls/emails to all parties involved ensuring constant communication throughout the transaction
- Review home warranty options with Buyer and order requested coverage(s)
- Schedule closing appointment for client and ensure all parties sign/close on time
- Coordinate key delivery to client
- Deliver closing gift to client
- Must. Meet. Deadlines. No. Matter. What!
- Provides answers, not excuses.
- 3+ years of experience in real estate
- Arizona Real Estate license
- EXTENSIVE Knowledge of Contract Writing, BINSR Negotiation and the real estate sales cycle
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Work well in a sometimes intense environment
- Technologically savvy or QUICK learner – We love to teach if you love to learn! (I need to be able to call you and walk you through a task over the phone and for you to “get it”)
- Excellent Professional Phone Voice and Manners
- Attention to Detail with Excellent Organizational Skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Ability to Work Independently with little supervision AND in a close team environment
- Excellent Attendance Record
Experience within the Keller Williams network a plus, but not required.
(As many as possible. The selected candidate will be required to learn them all in time…. Don’t worry, I will teach you.):
- Typing (40 + WPM) – I will test you.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – If you know what Alt-Tab, Alt-F-C, Alt, F-A mean, then we are MEANT to be together – otherwise, get ready to learn!
- Residential Real Estate Experience and/or license
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Salesforce, Adobe Acrobat Professional (Alt-T-W is my FAVORITE!) and ARMLS
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining Lux Home Group at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix, please complete these instructions:
- Complete the following form.
- Click this link to take a DISC assessment. DISC ASSESSMENT
- We will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
**Upon filling out this form, don’t forget to Click on this link for instructions on how to take the DISC assessment.**