- The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales team members in our Tempe office. This person will provide leadership aligned with the company mission, vision and values and will work to achieve maximum profitability and growth. The Sales Manager will be expected to expand our sales team while creating the ultimate client experience, all while developing our team members to be the best of the best.
- Recruit, hire, train and lead sales team.
- Fill production gaps as needed until team grows by actively working with and soliciting buyer/seller clients.
- Prepare action/accountability plans for sales team members to ensure success.
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with sales team to improve communication, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of their performance.
- Provide timely feedback to leadership regarding individual and team performance.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and activity reports submitted by Team members.
- Conduct sales presentations to prospects, clients and staff.
- Assist sales team with preparation of contracts, marketing collateral and offer presentation/negotiation.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and ensure they are communicated to and implemented within the team.
- Responsible for the overall performance and development of sales team.
- All paperwork and transaction management is handled for you so you can focus on selling and building/training the sales team.
- All of the systems, support staff, training, development and leads are provided.
- You will receive world class training, development and coaching.
- Our support staff keeps you and your sales team 100% focused on selling and money making activities.
- We have an amazing culture and our Team Members are viewed and treated as our #1 asset.
- You must be energetic, tech savvy, committed and have a strong desire to live an amazing life.
- No marketing or lead generation expenses. The only expenses you are responsible for are automobile (gasoline/car), cell phone, etc…
- EXTREMELY strong closing skills.
- Passion for selling with an enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Well-organized, service-minded with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Follow a script and be able to learn objection handling at a high level.
- Disciplined about time.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate services.
- Strong Hand off Skills… Ability to handle your portion of the transaction and hand off to closing coordinator.
- Computer Savvy: Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps, BoomTown (real estate specific lead management systems), Multiple Listing Service and other systems as needed.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Background in Real Estate is desired but not required.
- Must be available Weekends.
- Strong English skills required, Spanish not required but encouraged.
- 3+ years of experience in real estate sales
- Proven sales history
- Arizona Real Estate license
- Knowledge of Scripting, Contract writing and sales cycle
Tools and Systems Utilized:
- Google Apps (Email/Calendar)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Email/Calendar)
- SalesForce CRM
- Dialpad (Phone System)
- This position is in office and in the field.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining Lux Home Group at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix, please complete these instructions:
- Complete the following form.
- Click this link to take a DISC assessment. DISC ASSESSMENT
- We will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
**Upon filling out this form, don’t forget to Click on this link for instructions on how to take the DISC assessment.**