Earning Potential: $50,000 +
- To set face to face appointments for our team of Listing Specialists by cultivating, nurturing and converting prospective homesellers.
- Record, Source, Assign and Track all incoming seller leads received by the Team.
- Manage cultivation of seller leads from acquisition to conversion.
- Maintain lead database system (Vulcan 7, Boomtown/Kunversion/Team Leads).
- Ensure all systems and processes run efficiently.
- Implementing additional systems and procedures, as necessary.
- 100% of interaction with prospects will be via telephone and electronic mail.
- This position consists of simple repetitive tasks which are consistent and will NOT vary.
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with all leads, via email and phone, on an ongoing basis as often as deemed necessary. (70% of appointments are set on follow-up)
- Qualify potential customers — then set appointments with field agents – while accurately conveying motivation level, competition from other agents and the price range for which the prospect qualifies
- EXTREMELY strong phone skills!
- Passion for selling with an enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Well-organized, service-minded with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Follow a script and be able to learn objection handling at a high level.
- Disciplined about time.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate services.
- Strong Hand off Skills… Ability to assign leads to agents based on personality type.
- Be a phone animal: willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone.
- Computer Savvy: Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps, Vulcan 7 & BoomTown (real estate specific lead management systems), Multiple Listing Service and other systems as needed.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Background in Real Estate is desired but not required.
- Must be available Weekends (On-Call).
- Strong English skills required, Spanish not required but encouraged.
Regular Work Activities:
- Inbound/Outbound Calls –
- Outbound–Call all new leads until they are reached; disposition accordingly.
- Inbound–Answer the phone! If it goes to voicemail, call back within five (5) minutes of inquiry.
- Follow up with an email
- Set up on Calendar for Follow Up
- Log all communication
- Inbound/Outbound Calls –
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
Tools and Systems Utilized:
- Vulcan 7
- Google Apps (Email/Calendar)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Email/Calendar)
- SalesForce CRM
- Co (Phone System)
- This position is in office or work from home.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining Lux Home Group at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix, please complete these instructions:
- Complete the following form.
- Click this link to take a DISC assessment. DISC ASSESSMENT
- We will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
**Upon filling out this form, don’t forget to Click on this link for instructions on how to take the DISC assessment.**