Earning Potential: $100,000 +
- Working with Buyer and Seller Clients.
- Go on pre-booked appointments with prospective buyers and/or sellers, convert to clients and obtain contract acceptance.
- Manage buyer and seller prospects from appointment to listing/contract acceptance. Our lead coordinator will book appointments for you. Once the buyer/seller is under contract, they will transfer to our listing/closing coordinator who will handle the transaction from there through closing.
- Maintain and update database system (Boomtown/Kunversion/Salesforce).
- All paperwork and transaction management is handled for you so you can focus on selling.
- All of the systems, support staff, training, development and leads are provided.
- You will receive world class training, development and coaching.
- Our support staff keeps you 100% focused on selling and money making activities.
- We have an amazing culture and our Team Members are viewed and treated as our #1 asset.
- You must be energetic, tech savvy, committed and have a strong desire to live an amazing life.
- No marketing or lead generation expenses. The only expenses you are responsible for are automobile (gasoline/car), cell phone, etc…
- EXTREMELY strong closing skills.
- Passion for selling with an enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Well-organized, service-minded with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Follow a script and be able to learn objection handling at a high level.
- Disciplined about time.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate services.
- Strong Hand off Skills… Ability to handle your portion of the transaction and hand off to closing coordinator.
- Computer Savvy: Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps, BoomTown (real estate specific lead management systems), Multiple Listing Service and other systems as needed.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Background in Real Estate is desired but not required.
- Must be available Weekends.
- Strong English skills required, Spanish not required but encouraged.
Regular Work Activities:
- Go on pre-booked appointments with Buyer/Seller Prospects.
- Conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses with client.
- Assist client in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, etc (for all buyers).
- Coordinate and show selected properties to client (for all buyers).
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations (for all buyers).
- Additional Activities
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
Tools and Systems Utilized:
- Google Apps (Email/Calendar)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Email/Calendar)
- SalesForce CRM
- Dialpad (Phone System)
- This position is in office and in the field.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining Lux Home Group at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix, please complete these instructions:
- Complete the following form.
- Click this link to take a DISC assessment. DISC ASSESSMENT
- We will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
**Upon filling out this form, don’t forget to Click on this link for instructions on how to take the DISC assessment.**